Sunday 15 May 2011

This Darn Hat

So currently having some problems with my pink leather hat. I'm just not happy with it. It's too big and clumsy. I wanted it to look delicate and sit close to the head. Instead its big and fat with a look of the 16th century about it. Grrrrrrr.
Last night I was ready to throw all my toys out of the pram. But I changed my mind, no point getting angry about it. Not all your ideas work out first time around. So tomorrow I shall be ordering a felt and re doing it! Although just had a look at a certain website delivery prices, bloody rediculous. I don't believe paying over the odds for postage.
Back to that hat, I shall be taking it with me to college on Wednesday to see if everyone else thinks it's a terrible as I do.
Chin up and keep smiling :)
Doll x

No comments:

Post a Comment