Tuesday 16 November 2010

Research

So I'm currently feeling in a little bit of a rutt when it comes to research, I seem to be finding a million and one other things to keep me busy (Christmas Hampers being one of them). But aswell as this naughtyness I can't help feeling abit stuck, my subject is broad. This is good and bad, I have too many things that interest and excite me. Therefore to help me climb out of my problem I am going to take an idea from University of looking at a film for inspiration. As you can imagine I have rather a few Miss Monroe films in my DVD cupboard. The one I want to watch first is 'How to Marry a Millionaire' Lauren Bacall is beautiful in this film. I need to spend a Saturday watching it and sketching (stuff the washing my weekend is planned).
Hopefully this will move me forward with my research...........
Doll x

No comments:

Post a Comment