Wednesday 23 June 2010

Pictures

Me signing the certificate and Jen F looking lovely.
Me and Alex saying our vows (you can see my whole outfit in this picture).
This is taken in Plas Mawr Elizabethan town house where we had our wedding ceremony, we were the first marriage ever to take place there. They have restored the house to how it would of looked in Elizabethan times. The plaster work is truely beautiful.
My Bridesmaids, don't they look lovely. Snow White comes to mind hehe.
I'm ready now what do I do?
Me and Mam. I made here head peice but I would do something different for her in future.
Me and Jen F on the balcony looking (at our wedding photographer) happy in the sunshine.
It was a very special day, can I do it all again please. hehe

1 comment:

  1. Amy you look so beautiful on your wedding day, totally stunning dress and hat congrats, wonderful to see the pictures of Plas Mawr as I grew up in Deganwy!!! Don't stress too much about your end of year collection go with your heart Sharon x

    ReplyDelete