Monday 12 July 2010

Wedding Outfit Thoughts


Well I'm having abit of pre wedding outfit drama.......I'm going to a wedding on the 23rd July and so far I've made two hats and combined them into one, but I forgot to check whether they actually matched my wedding outfit. They don't! My mother-in-law told me to wear my 'gold thing' sorry dress(see above), but even then I probably wouldn't be able to beathe the whole day.
So I have opted for something I've never worn before, but I feel rather mumsy in it (I have so far counteracted this with uber black platforms, skinny heal). I need a fabulous hat to go with mumsy! I have raided the trimming company for pink items, but now I'm not sure I'm a pink person?! I have worn a black hat to a wedding before, I was the only person wearing a hat there ( I was obviously morning the lost of hats at weddings ). But is it bad taste to wear a black hat to a wedding? Not today.
Fingers crossed that I can whip something up asap, otherwise I may have to resort to the lovely (cough) range of fasinators at M & S.
On a lighter note I am very much looking forward to the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Its never bad taste to wear black to a wedding, black is chic

    DO NOT buy from M&S - your a talented milliner

    ReplyDelete